Telesummit “Personal Effectiveness and PKM
(Personal Knowledge Management)”
Gain efficiency by better organizing your data!
June 23 and 24, 2022
- Free participation, open to all, Thursday 23 and Friday 24 June 2022
- + 24 hours of free consultation – 100% remote
After these dates, for those who want to deepen and improve their PKM system, paid access to replays and additional resources
How to feel efficient and serene in a hyperconnected world?
We are all “knowledge workers”, whether we are in business or self-employed, artist, craftsman, or writer, engineer, computer scientist, architect, scientist, doctor, researcher, accountant, lawyer, advertiser, journalist, publisher, blogger , manager, consultant, teacher, trainer, …. And we all aspire to be more efficient in our personal and professional lives.
Every day, we are bombarded with information in different forms: tweet, post, emails, PDF, books, audio messages, images, videos…
We must read them, sort them, exploit them, and put them at the service of our tasks, our projects, our own creations… without getting lost in them! Because yes, we must control this surge of information by avoiding infobesity.
Overwhelmed by this tsunami of information
- We fail to manage information related to our projects to move them forward reliably
- We waste a huge amount of time, crazy energy looking for files and notes that we have saved in the past
- We lose many ideas, inspirations, references that would have been very useful to us in our reflections and actions.
- Or worse we find them too late… with a feeling of immense waste
To regain our clarity and peace of mind, we therefore need:
- ways to filter, organize, store this large amount of disparate information,
- processes to connect them to our priorities, our time management system,
- a reliable system to find useful information at the right time,
- methods to transform it into knowledge,
- a global vision to stay aligned with what we want to achieve and who we want to be,
- from a systemic vision to move in an increasingly VICA mode
(V = Volatile, I = Uncertain, C = Complex, A = Ambiguous).
This is what the Anglo-Saxons call PKM (Personal Knowledge Management) (personal management of data, information, knowledge)
In recent years, we have seen the emergence of many great digital tools for organizing and managing personal data and knowledge, such as Notion, Obsidian, Roam Research, LogSeq and many others.
- These have radically changed the landscape of personal data management with, in parallel, the dissemination of new concepts such as “Zettelkasten”, “digital gardening”, the “second brain”, the “digital brain”.
- Time management approaches such as David Allen’s GTD (Getting things done) are spreading more widely.
- At the same time, more low-tech approaches are appealing: Bullet journal, Sketchnoting, Mindmapping…
This summit therefore aims to draw up a state of the art of PKM in the French-speaking world.
This summit aims to explore:
- The challenges of our personal data management in the current and future world of work,
- The relationship between personal efficiency and the management of personal data,
- What is PKM (Personal Knowledge Management) today,
- The optimal way to structure our personal data management and put it at the service of our personal efficiency according to our job, our way of working, our personality.
Our wish that you can, at the end of this summit, develop your own PKM that suits you!
Who should attend this telesummit
- The Independents
- Project Managers
In fact, anyone who wants to succeed in our hyper-connected digital world!
For more information and to register (free participation)
Personal Effectiveness and PKM Telesummit
Learn more about this event